Good day Valued Clients, Associates, and Friends of Moriarty & Associates.
I trust that this communication finds you, your family, and workers’ compensation team healthy and well.
Now is the time for cooperative vigilance as we face a public health threat, which can be met by consistency, community, and cooperation with Federal, State, and Local guidelines to protect public and personal health.
Social distancing seems challenging, but necessary in the wake of this relentless novel corona virus, which, to date, is virulent, contagious, and advancing.
Moriarty & Associates is operating at maximum capacity to meet the needs of our many clients, while protecting the health, safety, and welfare of all attorneys and administrative staff.
Our cutting edge software technology, matched with peerless web Cloud-based secure connectivity, has allowed us to maintain our high professional standards while diversifying our workforce with multiple opportunities for work off campus with seamless Internet, and office and file inter-connectivity.
Hopefully the disruption in society, in business, in families, and with the business at the Massachusetts Department of Industrial Accidents, will be minimal, and end in a matter of a few weeks.
Moriarty & Associates remains committed to the zealous defense of our client’s interests, continuity of service, and the health, welfare, and safety of all M&A associates.
The attachment addresses just some of the myriad issues faced by Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation insurers on a go forward basis as we all confront the evolving face and force of COVID-19.
Call if we can be of any assistance.
Good health to all.
Very truly yours,
Edward M. Moriarty, Jr., Esquire
- M&A Email Blast to Clients
- M&A ALERT_ DIA Temporary Dispute Resolution Protocols
- M&A CLIENT BLAST RE_ Bulletin Re DIA Administrative Practices Relating to Covid 19 Emergency Regulations on TeleConciliations and TeleConferences
- M&A Email Blast to Clients Re_ Rates for Services under the Workers’ Compensation Act_Telehealth dated April 17, 2020
- M&A Email Alert re: Virtual Employment of Employees Covered Under Mass Workers’ Compensation Act During COVID-19 Emergency
- DIA OPEN AND VIRTUAL with Procedural Update RE Covid-19
- UPDATED DIA CODES FOR COVID-19
- Bulletin Re DIA Administrative Practices Relating to Covid-19 Emergency Regulations on Tele-Conciliations and Tele-Conferences
- MA ALERT DIA Temporary Dispute Resoluti/pdfs/on Protocols
- M&A Email Alert re: COVID-19 Novel Corona virus and Massachusetts’ Workers Compensation
- M&A Email Alert re Overview of COVID-19 And Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation
- M&A Email Alert: Reopening of the Department of Industrial Accidents